Sunday, June 6, 2021

"How Do You Sleep In A Storm?"

  Jim goes to a church online, Union church in Baltimore. He just said this and I stopped cold.

  There is no answer immediately, 'cause it's a church, and he needs to fill time. It's like getting to the point of This Magic Weight Loss Remedy That Will Revolutionize Your Life, but you have to read pages of text..

   "I'm not sleeping, I'm fixing problems with my eyes closed." Noice.

   "I'll give you a solution, but can you acknowledge your problem first?"

    This guy is good...

     "When you fully understand your identity in God, you will sleep."

    He talks of watching his three year old sleep, and being envious. "I wish I could sleep like a three year old because my parents have everything in control. Jesus, I want to sleep like a three year old, with a dinosaur on my head and my leg off of the bed."

                           SCENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment