Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Piggy Wiggy Finds Lost Family Memebers


    26 Dec 2018

     As kryssi was posing me around the house yesterday, she started humming a peppy little song.
     It was the intro song to a 1970's Saturday children's show called The Bugaloos.
     This morning she got on her new, shiny computer that her loving husband and daughter purchased for her, and looked up episodes and photos from this show. She let me watch with her and I was stunned by the similarities. The friendly face, big smile of the Bee character seemed familiar to me.
   

Tell me I'm not related to that bee! And he's clearly identifying as human, as his bandmates are not bugs at all, but humans in bug costumes. I must investigate, because if I'm related to  another bee who identified as something else, then it could be a family trait. And what of those humans? Did they go on to believe they were bugs? Clearly they believed in it enough to enable flight, it was thrilling to watch them flap along, but again, the bee (called 'Sparky') doesn't seem to fly, they hold his hand. Is he really a bee. Also that 'Harmony' chap is definitely a human in a bee costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment