Monday, June 5, 2017

Namaste My Ass





  • Good Morning, Summer Routine:
    8 am
    Yoga on the deck while coffee brews.
    Breathing beautiful June air, grass, flowers. Bird song. The slant of the light at this hour is stunning. It's not too hot yet, truly beautiful--
    Lasts ten minutes before dog starts to whine. Why am I outside and not paying attention to him?
    Bee.
    Return to yoga. Peaceful. Birds singing. "Da Bear" watches me from her perch on the retaining wall. I am grateful for the lack of intestines and headless bunnies on the deck this morning.Maybe tomorrow I'll schlep to the park and yoga by the pond.
    Dog got out. Yell for dog.
    Bee.
    I can't yoga tomorrow morning at the pond I have to go to training for my 6th job tomorrow.
    Also there's a Dr appointment in the morning before job training.
    Return to yoga.
    Think about trying headstand.
    There's glass on the deck.
    Dog?
    No headstand today.
    Finish poses.
    Namaste. Ahhh.
    Coffee.
    Computer: time to write.
    First check calendar for anything I'm supposed to be doing that I am not doing right now.
    Check calendar for everything children should be doing.
    Send children bossy text.
    Dog got out the other gate. Both gates are broken. Need 7th job to get fence fixed.
    Bee.
    Find shoes.
    Go to other gate.
    Using Herculean strength and theatre engineering, rebalance broken fence and block opening with pieces of broken shale steps.
    Wow, this side of the house is ghetto.
    Look briefly for the corpse of raccoon attack victim. Don't see anything.
    Dog watches cat leap effortless over ghetto rigged gate.
    Dog applies dog engineering, does not get through the gate.
    I'm smarter.
    Return to computer.
    Bee.
    Watch neighbor in trendy mom tennis skort walking her lab allow her lab to poop on my neighbor's lawn without scooping it up.
    THE DECLINE OF COLORADO IS ON YOU, BITCH.
    9am.
    Namaste.
    Is the pub open yet?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment