Sunday, January 6, 2019

Piggy Wiggy Oversees A Bathroom Remodel

                                                   I THINK I'M IN CHARGE!!! HOW THRILLING!
           There is a lot of activity in this house. Someone has torn out the bathroom, and is returning to tear out the bath tub. There is a bathroom that has been ripped out. This house is a bit of a mess, the items from the bathroom are now in the spare room, which also houses the cat box, cat food, massage table, spare bed and Christmas packaging. How do these people function? I feel much safer on the table among the Christmas trees.
            Also, what is the appeal of slobbering, furry, flightless pets? They have at least 27 in this house, and with the exception of the smallest canine who can jump three feet into the air, they have no capacity for flight. I know I would prefer a pet who could come and go as they please, allowing them to live their own best life the way they were born to. Maybe that's why these animals cannot fly, they were born to be grounded human sycophants. Which was judgy and negative, I apologize. But still. The hell?
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment