Saturday, May 23, 2015

             There are an abundance of viewpoints on the latest Education Debacle.
             I am of course referring to the current calamity that began last year in DougCo, and continues in Jeffco. Since I know teachers in both districts  and am myself a teacher, I feel I get to express my own viewpoint.

           Bull Shit.

          It is Bull Shit and it needs to stop.

          Ask DougCo teachers who have left DougCo why they left.

         Ask Jeffco teachers why they are frustrated and fear the future of their district.
Listen to them when they answer you.

           Do not think that, because you are a parent with a job that pays well, or you volunteered in the classroom that you know better than the educators. You  Do Not.

          Ask. Listen. And then step up and get involved. With a fully loaded, informed cannon aim it at the appropriate target and light the fuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment