Tuesday, August 11, 2026

60 Years Are Too Many: Return to The Land Heritage Communities

 

        11 August 2026

        We should know by now not to take these racists lightly.

       The bolder they are, the more aware of their community we become.

        Not scared. Aware. Headed toward angry.

        Aware and should they cross my path---if they ever manage to leave the Apalachias---we will chat.

        The first step to hiding your racist community is to call it "Return to the Land". 

        Sounds homey. Like a farm and llamas.

        Not white folks hating everyone else.

        Their founder Eric Orwoll (as reported on AXIOS)  has referenced Hitler, said the community had a "pretty good radar" for excluding Jews and called himself a "white identitarian."

      " A White Identitarian"

     "You're going to get Hitler 2.0 when you deserve him. He's not just going to show up to a people that aren't putting in the work themselves. We have to put in that work," Orwoll said in a video posted on X.

        They're getting around the fair housing act but setting up a private LLC as a company. So it's a company...not a community?

        Only about 40 people live in this Arkansas paradise at the moment. Probably because you have to submit DNA history to prove you are of European descent, but not the brown parts or the Jewish parts. 

        And, a woman who clearly has a mohawk (in my humble opinion), is suing them, because she applied and was denied. She has Russian Jewish heritage, a black husband and bi racial children.

       So she's making a point, and I love it. Good for her.

       For almost two years now I've been disappointed in the number of people willing to get into good trouble. I wish her lawsuit was more loudly shared. It's hard to find news. I saw a post about this community last year, and came across another brief post so I had to go to AXIOS.

        Lawsuits are our last line of defense. God Bless every lawyer taking on ICE victims, every Judge blocking Trump's insanity and every leader depanding access to detention centers.

        And whoever this beautiful woman is, who looked at this racist enclave and said "I have to do something."

        Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment