13 Sept 2026
At some point the "It's always me!" mantra becomes real.
While I have no AC in 233 at work, my AC at home died on labor day.
Just...turned itself off.
Of course it did.
The lovely company we use, Cooper, sent a tech on Thursday, between 11 and noon. So I had to take a sick day. Which, we've established previously, are few and precious. But somebody has to be here to let him in.
Yes, the HVAC computer board has a fried element.
He was able to reboot the system---I like to imagine he used jumper cables.
But it's fried and we need a new one.
We also have to buy a power surger to attach to it.
Because it is highly likely all the rolling power outages are the cause of the board fritzing.
It's not even a long story, not even worth telling.
It'll cost about $1500 to get the whole thing fixed.
So I got that going for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment